Years of Experience
- 3,200 +
- 1.8 million Sq-ft
- 7 Projects
- 6+ Projects
- 3+ million Sq-ft
To be developed
5 Blocks of G+4 storied Aspirations with modern amenities in Picnic Garden
A G+15 Storey High Rise In The Heart Of Kolkata On Shakespeare Sarani
G+6 Premium Residential Apartments With Modern Amenities At a Primary Location On Bakul Bagan Row (Off Sarat Bose Road)
G+12 Premium Residential Apartments With Modern Amenities At Lansdown Place
ONGOING PROJECTSVIEW MORE PROJECTS
Ready-to-move-in projectsVIEW MORE PROJECTS
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Driven by strong Principles
Committed to deliver
Total in-depth information
Matching International standards
Our aim is to provide premium housing and commercial projects to our clients at par with international standards and therefore provide benchmark quality standards. . .
Thank you so much for your good wishes and for your not insignificant part in our move. You are stars!
You were superb from the start! We made the best decision. We wish the company well for the future.
Thank your team for your hard work, advice, honesty and commitment to enable us to sell my mothers house.
You were superb from the start! We made the best decision. We wish the company well for the future
Thank your team for your hard work, advice, honesty and commitment to enable us to sell my mothers house
Happiness Might Grow on Trees but Never Money
- By aspiration
- No Comments
It is a well-known fact that plants are an essential part of our survival. They furnish us with nourishment, fiber, building materials, and medicine - which is an entirely helpful trick in our overtly visible contaminated, overpopulated world.
With evolution, people are turning more indoors which is the sole reason for all troubles and turmoil. Recent studies have shown that indoor plants have a direct positive effect on the mood to counteract negativity.
If you are a part of Aspirations’ best residential projects in Kolkata, get hold of these four available and straightforward plants:
Fiddle Leaf Fig: Fiddle Leafs are a standout amongst the most photogenic and appealing indoor plants accessible, and to sweeten the deal, they are additionally excellent for enhancing air quality by giving out high amounts of oxygen and cleaning the air of allergens. Fiddle Leaf Figs do not require over the top watering and will flourish inside in the indirect sunlight.
The Peace Lily: Arranged at the highest priority as the all-around do-gooder greens, Peace Lilies simple on the eyes. They are additionally unbelievably great at detoxifying the air of benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, and smelling salts. An extraordinary place to keep a Peace Lily is in your bedroom, where its poison destroying powers will be put to great Peace Lillies are one of the natural plants to administer to. If you are planning to invest in Aspirations’ upcoming residential apartments in Kolkata, get hold of these.
Philodendrons: Known for their beautiful blossoming leaves and strong aesthetics, Philodendrons put forth a beautiful expression in any room. Like Peace Lilies, they likewise absorb large amounts of formaldehyde from the air. Philodendrons require a warm spot with a lot of bright, indirect daylight.
Spider plant: As a standout amongst the most mainstream indoor botanicals, not only do Spider Plants look fantastic, they are additionally incredibly simple to watch over. Spider plants are unusually high at engrossing mold and allergens from the air and can be put to great use in zones that are inclined to dampness, for example, bathrooms and laundries.
Germaniums: The bright crimson color is often an appealing stance added to your home. These masses of beautifully-hued flowers have been known for generations to cheer everybody up. The mild aroma of the geranium plant is responsible for promoting peace of mind.
Only money does not buy you happiness. When you have invested in becoming a part of Aspirations’ best residential projects in Kolkata avail these plants to nourish further your dream come true.
Living Room: Your Space Should Breathe Elegance
- By aspiration
- No Comments
A living room plays the first scope of interaction between your family and with your friends. A vital space of building up of inter-personal areas, decorate your residential complex in Kolkata to impart an eye-pleasing experience. Here’s what you need to do: Necessary of conversational areas: Rooms can be large or small, but intimacies thrive on both void and form. An excellent space is always required to facilitate a great bond. While a space crunch can be intimidating while conversing, similarly the reverse can affect the flow of thoughts. To be cozy with your friends and family, a minimum distance of 8 feet is mandatory between sofas. If you intend on creating a seating area, getting hold of many small couches is always reasonable than buying a larger one when you are considering to purchase one of the Aspirations’ flats in Kolkata for sale.
Consider free items: Tables, chairs, ottomans must not be substantial and should stand flexible with its movability. Lightweight gives you the opportunity to place them as and when required. Whether keeping coffee or a drink down or putting your feet up for a bit of relaxation, your living room becomes a favorable experience with the best residential projects in Kolkata.
Wood carvings: There is an association of sophistication with every wood structure. What Woods used for wall panels can look elegantly mesmerizing while the tops of stools can render a refined sense of living.
Coffee tables: If your life smells void with the touch of caffeine, consider your coffee table too. Coffee cups more often than not goes well with books, so keeping few books for display can seem presentable. Since a coffee table is the focus of any living room, considering seasonal plants for keeping atop is always a better choice. If your coffee table is large, squaring out sections to compartmentalize with decorative accessories is also another natural Garb your dream of living in a residential complex in Kolkata with these innovative ideas.
The desire for vacancy: Cluttering of objects both necessary and unnecessary is tiring for the eyes. Maintaining negative space is always a wise Job in particular areas adds to a that much needed sophisticated touch. Try keeping one specific wall blank or a corner free from objects!
These simple tricks can make your living all the more breath-taking. Try these out and discover the art of living.
Decorate your Kid’s Room and Help Them Grow
- By aspiration
- No Comments
Before anything else, your child’s development and improvement of cognitive skills stand as primary importance. Allot a space and decorate it with creativity to compliment your child’s natural growth. Here are few tips to decorate your kid’s room in Aspirations’ high end properties in Kolkata:
1. Since every child is a collector of sorts, provide your kid with a separate chamber where he can stuff his collected items. What you can do is attach a string from one window to the other and affix with clips colorful pictures or postcards.
2. The color white which is called a gender-neutral one can be used for your kid’s room. It has a particular sensation of warmth associated. Getting a monochrome paint job done is always in fashion, but the real deal lies in the balance. Soft textured wooden furniture can add a contrasting glory to your kid’s room. You must remember that a child’s response develops through contrasting images.
3. If you plan to go by color stereotypes, get hold of furniture that is softer in the tone of the color blue or pink. However, the trick that can keep your child engaged is to use colorful stickers that are educative at once and beautifies your kid’s growth. As you are a part of Aspirations’ top residential projects in Kolkata, garnish your child’s imagination to match your and his dreams.
4. Since a child is perpetually unorganized, help him learn the skills of the organization by keeping his furniture like benches and racks at his height. Aspirations’ high end properties in Kolkata are equipped with such.
5. If you are against doing a paint job remembering that kids often get bored with sameness, using wallpapers is the best option to be availed. Wallpapers are replaceable and changing them recurrently enhances your child’s cognitive aptitude. An easy hack is to get hold of glow stickers that shine at night for the child’s love of colors and patterns must not be ignored. Aspirations’ best residential projects in Kolkata will provide ample space for your child’s inevitable growth.
6. Children are an inherent need of companions. Getting him to hold of ample amount of toys is also a necessary criterion. Do visit nearby art and craft stores and keep your child’s room stocked with colors and pages!
These simple tricks will provide a pleasant encounter in your child’s developmental processes. Since kids dwell in the domain of imagination, a separate space for their artistic growth is deemed vital.
Your Bedroom: Uphold the Dreamy Retreat
- By aspiration
- No Comments
Bedrooms are at once a place for rest after a dreary day. Be it a small one or a larger one, decorating your bedroom and your respective walls can make your room look expansive and classy. If you are a part of the, try out these simple tricks to make your bedroom an enjoyable place to sleep or interact.
1. Role of colors: The color white has an expansive effect and even if your bedroom is small or has less available space. White also has that touch of sophistication, and behavioral psychology says that these colors create a perfect ambiance for overwhelming interactions. The color blue or purple is also a popular choice that has a soothing effect on sense. If you have thought of becoming a part of Aspiration’s upcoming residential apartments in Kolkata, this can be your obvious choice.
2. A focus: Every room must have its focal point. For a bedroom, the head of the bed stands as the center. Keep that area clean from clutter and place a bright and distinctly designed pillow. If the head of the bed is towards the window, you are with the cherry on the top!
3. Minimalism: If you wish to make your bed the center of attraction, choosing minimal accessories is the key to catch an attractive eye. A carved wooden artifact looks grand when places judiciously beside the bed. Aspirations’ luxury building in Kolkata provides you with ample opportunity to live up to your dreams.
4. Wallpapers: The other way to make your bedroom look elegant is to use patterned wallpapers. Place it against the bed head and try to choose designs that are large scale. Selecting the seamless wallpaper can render a classy look. Use of floating shelves: Walls are often the best places to keep your accessories in the display. Using floating shelves is always the best options to keep your books, laptops or artifacts on screen. A set of pictures can also cater to an appealing appearance.
5. Use of mirrors: Another way to make your bedroom look expansive is with the use of mirrors. While mirrors can function as an extension to your pattern, it adds a depth of field or perception to your room.
Try out these simple tricks and engage in the glory of living while becoming a part of Aspiration’s upcoming residential apartments in Kolkata.
Is The Location For New Flats For Sale In South Kolkata Appropriate?
- By aspiration
- No Comments
Are you looking for new flats for sale in South Kolkata? One thing that you must be worrying you is whether the new location is suitable for you and your family. There are quite a few upcoming residential projects in South Kolkata, and they are located across different areas of the metropolitan. The cost of real estate projects in South Kolkata often depends on the field, availability of essential amenities, and the connectivity of the place with the rest of the city. Based on all these factors you will get real estate projects.Check for essential amenities while choosing a property
Once you start living in a particular area, you’d need a few crucial things like markets schools for your children and sound transportation facilities for easy commuting to different parts of the city. That is why while choosing flats for sale in South Kolkata, you must check the proximity of the projects you want from your working place. You should also check the connectivity of the area from major hospitals in the city. In addition to that, you must also check whether you are choosing new flats in South Kolkata that are positioned in a well-developed area. If you check all these factors while selecting new flats for sale in South Kolkata, you are sure to get benefitted.Remember, established areas have better security features!
You must be planning to shift to the new real estate projects in South Kolkata that you’ve bought, with your entire family. But is the project located amidst an already developed area in the city? It is important to note that underdeveloped or new locations provide less safety from unscrupulous people as compared to previously established places. It’s the matter of security of your family members as well as your belongings. That is the reason you need to be careful while choosing upcoming residential flats in South Kolkata. Make sure you survey the location well before booking apartments there.Check the green quotient
With global warming being a thing of concern for all real estate builders, most of the upcoming residential projects in South Kolkata are taking measures to combat pollution and induce sustainability. You should, therefore, choose projects that contribute less to environmental depletion and have given much effort to gardening and intelligent use of natural resources.
Planning to buy a home? Things to consider
- By aspiration
- No Comments
Buying a home is an ultimate dream, but this dream needs enormous investment. When you purchase your own home or becoming a part of a residential complex in Kolkata, you are not being bound by any landlord rules, thus giving you a sense of freedom. Purchasing a home is the first step towards great wealth, but you need to consider the following to secure your future.What can you afford?
Affording home impacts significantly on your finances. You have a lot of upfront costs primarily like the closing costs, down payment. Be sure about your debt-to-income ratio. If investing in High end properties Kolkata is in your mind, most lenders suggest that your debt to income ratio should not exceed more than 36% and your mortgage debt alone must be less than 28% of your monthly income.Do you have mortgage-worthy credit profile?
Today getting hold of a mortgage is often hard. Even if you have enough cash, you might not have the necessary credits. The essential goal while securing a mortgage is always to get the lowest interest rate on your loan. To availing the best interest rate, your credit score should be as neat as possible. Lenders do make sure that while you buy a residential complex in Kolkata you don’t exceed the maximum debt-to-income ratio.Did you find the right mortgage?
When you are finding for a mortgage, you must be entirely judicious. A wrong choice can seriously affect your finances. When you are looking for flats in Kolkata for sale, you will encounter loans that come in two types: fixed and floating or variable interest rate loans. Fixed investment is stable providing you a steady interest rate throughout. While a variable interest role change without rate stability. So choose wisely before investing.The perfect Down Payment
While you understand the type of loan you are looking for, you should necessarily consider the down payment. A minimum down payment of 20% of the price of your home is required for any conventional loans. When you put less than 20% down on a traditional loan, you will need a Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). This is risk-based insurance, where better the credit history lower is your premium.
So while you choose, Aspirations’ premium residential complex in Kolkata be utterly prudent with all the necessary monetary criterions. Buying a home is adding meaning to life so make your living worth it. Try to avoid the wrong choices in life.
How And Why is Vaastu Being Incorporated In Complex Living In Kolkata?
- By aspiration
- No Comments
Mass housing Kolkata is a reality now. Many new residential and commercial projects are being erected throughout the city to combat the housing shortages. Many more people are migrating to the town in search of work or a better living standard. These people often face many issues in their day-to-day lives. There are problems in the house that usually destroys the peace of mind as well as lead to health issues among the people living in the house. And, for all these, the experts are blaming the vastu of the buildings that are being designed and erected.Why is vastu important?
Humans have always lived incompatibility with nature. Creating this harmony is what precisely this vastu does. Vastu along with the beauty of the architecture creates the best community living Kolkata, and some of the real estate groups are paying a lot of attention to the factor. With buyers becoming more and more aware of the importance of vastu in the real estate, there has been a growing demand for vastu compliant properties.How are buyers choosing vastu compliant properties?
Whether it is for commercial use or use residential purposes, these days the real estate buyers are choosing to go only for flats in Kolkata for sale that are vastu compliant. Buying a property whether, for an office space or residential purposes, it is immensely important that you get a positive vibe about the property as well as the vibrations of the house should be positive. If you happen to choose some high end properties Kolkata that are vastu compliant, the project will bring the much-needed beneficial energy, tranquility, good prosperity as well as abundance in life.
According to a reputed property portal, around 90% of the home buyers who are looking for luxury buildings Kolkata are looking for homes that have been built according to the vastu principles. That is probably the reason why the biggest builders in the city who are participating in the mass housing Kolkata are implementing at least the basic principles of vastu while designing the layout or the floor plans.When should vastu be applied to a construction project?
The best community living Kolkata should start implementing vastu and its principles right from the laying of the foundation of the construction project. However, you can always demand some alterations within your apartment as per your vastu believes, but without disturbing the primary structure of the construction.
A Greener Life: Choose these Affordable Plants to Decorate your Home
- By aspiration
- No Comments
We often wonder about the minimalistic décor for our homes. But how many of us consider buying plants with health benefits for their room? If you are a part of a top residential project in Kolkata and wish to make your rooms a bit green and healthy with natural life, try these inexpensive not hard-to-find greens for your home:
Bamboo Palm: Houseplants are all natural humidifiers. A Bamboo Palm with its robust look is an all-rounder in keeping your atmosphere clean. While it adds a touch of green to your room, it sweeps the air of formaldehyde.
Aloe Vera: A natural choice, the sharp look of Aloe Vera lessens the thorns of life. When you are up for the succulent game, keep this potted plant near the window and reap its medical benefits. Keep it beside a window for maximum sunlight!
Snake Plant: Adding a vertical touch to your rooms, Snake Plant offers an architectural element to your space. This bedroom plant is a natural air purifier and can even thrive with weeks of neglect. When you own home from the most trusted real estate developers in Kolkata, Aspirations, you can always aspire to a greener life!
Spider Plant: Best way to place a spider plant is to hang them in baskets! It is again a natural air purifier. And more interestingly, it adds to the aesthetic value with its pretty white flowers.
Pothos: One of the most easily adaptable plants, Pothos is also very flexible can be placed on a table, hung from baskets or can also be made to creep along poles. If you are a part of Aspirations’ top residential projects in Kolkata, do not forget to add the aesthetic appeal to your balconies.
Chinese Evergreen: At once a health-conscious plant, Chinese Evergreen plants are known to emit high amounts of oxygen making it an excellent option for those suffering from allergies and asthma. However, the sap from the leaves might be poisonous, so keep them away from pets and kids.
Dumb Cane: Cultivated all around the world, Dumb Canes adds to the aesthetic appeal with its contrasting white and green shades. However, this plant can be slightly intolerant to the intense heat of Kolkata and thus needs a sky filter. Since you have already chosen Aspirations as the best real estate developers in Kolkata, you can always make you're living a little more exquisite.
Choose from these and make your life with Aspirations’ top residential project in Kolkata healthier.
Five Reasons Why North Kolkata is the Best Place to Buy a Home
- By aspiration
- No Comments
There is a hushed battle that goes along the streets of Kolkata where the people of North split-hairs with the people of the South Kolkata. North Kolkata has a particular odor of history and culture that runs through its narrow meandering lanes and hundreds of century-old buildings. Let’s see how North Kolkata secures the best place to own a residential complex in Kolkata.
- Connectivity: When you own a house in North Kolkata, one is bestowed with a proper road, railway, and air-connectivity. Sealdah railway station, one of the largest and busiest train hubs in India is a part of North Kolkata. It also hosts the newly built Kolkata railway station. Moreover, as the prime communication center, Dum Dum does justice with its international airport, domestic airport, metro railway, and circular rails.
- College Street: A prime location for all ages, College Street is the educational and cultural hub. It is a house to the top-notch heritage institutions like the University Of Calcutta, Calcutta Medical College, Presidency College, Sanskrit College, Hare School, and Hindu School. The streets also lead a stroller among the yellow-paged books’ shops. A paradise for book-lovers, College Street, brags itself as the largest second-hand book market in the world. Moreover, it is also the home to the Indian Coffeehouse, a favorite hangout place for all ages.
- Rajarhat: One of the fast-growing satellite cities, Rajarhat is home to top-notch luxury buildings in Kolkata. As an educational hub, Rajarhat boasts with premium universities and schools. It also considered the busiest IT center of Kolkata with a host of multinational companies and well-connected roads.
- Street Food: Every turn that you take through the North Kolkata alley, you are bound to stop by the eateries. If you are a foodie, the Northern part is the best to own a residential complex in Kolkata. You will also have access to the famous Chinese-based Tiretta Bazar which smells with a range of lip-smacking chicken Momos, Pork Momos, Shu Mei, Sausages, Prawn wafers, Tai Paos, Fried dough sticks, and Chicken Rolls.
- Shyambazar: Considered as the citadel of the Bengali aristocracy, it is a central communication hub with its five-point crossing. You will also get a host of shops selling jewelry to delicious foods.
If you are looking for one of the high end properties in Kolkata, you can always choose the oldest part of the city which is dipped both in cultural heritage and warm reception.
Choosing the Right Amenities for Real Estate Projects in South Kolkata
- By aspiration
- No Comments
If you are planning to invest real estate projects in South Kolkata, you need to check all the available amenities of the projects and compare those. It is ideal to have some of the facilities in the 2 BHK flats for sale in Kolkata that you are looking for. You might have always dreamt of having a swimming pool near your apartment. So, while looking for 3 BHK flats for sale in Kolkata, you must see for one having an adjacent pool.Choosing the right amenities
Every reputed residential complex in Kolkata has certain essential facilities like an advanced security system installed, 24x7 electricity back-up, and constant water supply. However, apart from that some of the most trusted real estate developers Kolkata are offering extras. So, you can have amenities like an AC community hall, a garden, or children play area within the residential complex. There are some complexes with gymnasium, sports area, and clubhouses.What should you look for before buying an apartment?
If you are planning to invest in upcoming residential flats in South Kolkata, you must see the planning in the beginning while choosing and comparing properties. This would help you to decide on the amenities you should opt for. While some flats for sale in South Kolkata may not have a community hall, others may have an AC community hall attached. So, you need to compare projects and decide whether you need any unique amenities in the project you are choosing for buying. You should ask the builder directly about the facilities available with the plan. At the time of possession and final settlement, you must check whether you have been provided all the promised facilities in the complex you have chosen to invest.Price as per the amenities provided
You must remember that the cost of the apartment or the 4 BHK flats for sale in Kolkata that you have chosen will depend on the number of amenities being provided. That is the reason you must make sure that you are selecting facilities as per your requirements. However, often there are certain common amenities like swimming pool, community hall, and gymnasium, which are not optional for homebuyers. But there may be optional amenities like a false ceiling or a choice of wall paint that you can choose according to your specific requirements.So, good luck with home hunting. Wish you a home that has all the amenities that you’ve always asked for.